Hello everyone, today we have an awesome update related to creating auto timesheets; we have added new functionality to make this feature much more robust. You will now be able to create timesheets with multiple tasks during the same day, make them recurrent, and even skip weekends if needed!
To enable this functionality, first we need to go to Administration tab:
Then, you can start adding timesheets, just go to the Field Workers tab, find the employee you wish to generate timesheets for and click the "Update Roster" button:
Then, you can select the start of the week, click on "Get Roster", then click the "Edit" button on the day you wish to add your changes:
You will find multiple options on the top section:
- Auto Timesheet: enable this so that the system generates the timesheet automatically as the hours of the day pass by, simulating the generated entries as if they were added by the employee.
- Recur Daily: use this if the employee will work on the same set of tasks on a daily basis.
- Include Weekend: leave this unchecked if the employee won't work during the weekends so there are no punches generated on Saturdays and Sundays.
- No End Date: click this option so that the tasks are created indefinitely.
- End By: if the specific set of jobs you are entering are supposed to end at some specific date, then you can use this so the system stops at that day.
|Click on image to enlarge|