Timecard Supervisor is one of our most important and widely used features. We have talked about it in numerous previous posts, so we thought it would be useful to provide a refresher guide and go back to basics: setting it up!
First we need to create a Field Worker Administrator user; this is done in the Field Workers tab, we would just click on add new, then here is the example of the fields that need to be used:
Here is a brief explanation of what is needed:
- Device Type: use TimeCard.
- Device ID: the phone number for the device that the employee will use.
- Name: name of the user.
- User Type: to enable the Timecard Supervisor functionality, make sure to only use "Field Worker Administrator".
- TimeZone: time zone where the employee is located.
- New/Confirm Password: this is the password that will be used when setting up the application.
- Enable Timesheet Approval: make sure to enable this if you need that supervisor to approve timesheets.
- All other settings are optional.